4400 Jade Street, Capitola, CA 95010 (831) 475-5935
CITY OF SANTA CRUZ PARKS & RECREATION DOWNTOWN SENIORS
Londen Nelson Community Center
301 Center Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Recreation programs and computer classes for older adults. Call for up-to-date information.
DAVENPORT RESOURCE SERVICE CENTER
El Centro de Recursos y Servicios de Davenport
150 Church Street, P.O. Box 97, Davenport, CA 95017
Help with community services for north coast county residents.
1117 Soquel Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
P.O. Box 8280, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
(831) 425-5422 ex: 108 Senior programs A community center for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender members in Santa Cruz County. Senior Program for 60+ develops opportunities for social, educational, and recreational activities for LGBT seniors to enhance their quality of life. 60+ has monthly meetings.
LA MANZANA COMMUNITY RESOURCES
521 Main Street, Suite Y, Watsonville, CA 95076
Information, referral, advocacy and translation for low- income migrant community of Pajaro Valley. A program of Community Bridges. No fees.
1740 17th Avenue, Santa Cruz CA 95062
A neighborhood and community-based place for families to come for help, information, sharing, and referrals to other programs that might be of help. A program of Community Bridges.
MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY RESOURCES
6134 Highway 9, Felton, CA 95018
(831) 335-6600 Provides community resources to seniors in the San Lorenzo Valley/Scotts Valley area. A program of Community Bridges.
NUEVA VISTA COMMUNITY RESOURCES (formerly Beach Flats Community Center)
133 Leibrandt Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
(831) 426-2322 (formerly Familia Center)
711 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Services to low-income individuals and families in Santa Cruz County. A Family Resource Center. A program of Community Bridges. www.communitybridges.org/nvcr/
SIMPKINS FAMILY SWIM CENTER
979 17th Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
(831) 454-7929 Senior programs
Swimming, water exercise, community activities.
(831) 454-7941 Trip registration
VALLEY CHURCHES UNITED MISSIONS
9400 Highway 9, P.O. Box 367, Ben Lomond, CA 95005
(831) 336-8258 ex: 221 Administration
North county outreach center operating emergency food pantry, USDA commodity distribution, holiday projects, and disaster relief center.
Service areas are San Lorenzo Valley, Scotts Valley, and Bonny Doon. www.vcum.org