VOLUNTEERING AT GREY BEARS
Grey Bears is a non profit that relies on volunteers to help with their many programs and services. If you would like to volunteer at Grey Bears please visit their website to fill out an application or give them a call.
Some of their ongoing volunteering opportunities are:
- Healthy Food Program – Prepare, assemble and deliver brown bags of groceries, drive one of our food pick-up/delivery vans, pick fruit and other produce, or turn food composting tubs.
- Thrift Store – Receive donations, evaluate and price items, get creative with in-store merchandising, or cashier.
- Bookstore & Online Book Sales – Shelve books, cashier, or research and list books on Amazon.com.
- Computers & Electronics – Test and repair electronics, audio-video gear, appliances, or assist shoppers or run a register in the store.
- Cook – Prepare and serve healthy meals every weekday!
- Office/Administrative – Help us provide excellent customer service for Grey Bears program participants, answer phones, enter data and more.
Facilities Maintenance – Your carpentry, electrical and handyman experience keep our 2.7-acre property in top shape.